Workpackage 9: Test Rig Characterization of the Lab-Scale Heat Pump Unit
WP 9 involves testing of a lab-scale heat pump unit by:
- Integrating all the components into one unit;
- Conducting an experimental investigation and test of the complete setup including the HP controller;
- Validating the design principles and performance of the lab scale unit;
- Evaluating the system at standardized operating conditions;
- Evaluating the control strategies for part load operation and defrosting and
- Analyzing the measurements for improving the unit and the components.